Writee is a creatively bold and visually stunning, free personal WordPress blog theme. Writee is fully responsive and mobile friendly. The theme features pixel perfect design and comes with several custom widgets, Customizer Options, full-width/boxed slider to showcase your content with style.
Writee is very flexible and well suited free blogging WordPress theme for personal, food, travel, fashion, corporate, photography, technical or any other amazing blog.Write Support all the free and premium WordPress plugins.Write is fast loading, fully responsive and SEO friendly theme developed using WordPress guidelines which you will love.
Checkout out the Live demo here.
If you like Writee, don’t forget to Add your Review on WordPress
WordPress is easy to install. Many hosting services provide one-click WordPress installation.
5 min WordPress installation Guide
Once you have installed WordPress please follow the steps mentioned below:
IMPORTING DEMO CONTENT
You can import all theme demo content with one click (posts, pages, products, categories, menus, sample images, sliders, plugins configurations). Click here!! to download the dummy data.
- Go to Tools > Import
- Click > WordPress > Run Importer(if the importer plugin is already installed)/Install NOW(if the importer plugin is not installed)
- In next step select the Dummy Data XML file and click “Upload file and import” Button.
- In next step, it will ask you to select the Author Name and Give you the CHECKBOX option for downloading images.
- Click Submit
Once you get the Successful message You are ready to go!!
Please note that theme data does not have real images from our demo, all demo images are downloaded from Unspash.com . You need to change demo images to your own real images.
WRITE THEME CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS
In Writee Options you will find the important blog setting with the help which you can easily turn ON/OFF or change the blog settings as per your needs.
Make your Blog Boxed and Unboxed, Update your blog sidebar with the help of this section. and turn on and off Blog Excerpt
How can I add a slider image?
Writee is a blog theme and all the slider images are Blog posts featured images.You can add a featured image to your post, by using “FEATURED IMAGE” option which is on the right side of Post editor window.
Choose different slider settings.
- Turn ON/OFF the slider
- Choose Full-width or box slider setting
- Turn ON/OFF slider meta
- Slider speed setting
- Select slider post to be displayed
Theme Color Selection
Choose the primary color for your theme through the color palate or add the code
Typography(Or Font selection)
Insert Google font of your choice on your WordPress Blog.
How to change Google font:
- Go to https://www.google.com/fonts
- Search and select the font of your choice.
- After selecting the font(s), a new tab will appear in the footer saying “N font selected “click the arrow to get the Font URL and Font family.
- Copy only the font URL path (without an inverted comma or single quotes) and paste it in BLOG >> Typography >> “Google Font URL” for e.g.: https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Montserrat:400,700
- Then in next step copy, the Font Family name and the path it in BLOG >> Typography >> “Font Family” section. E.g. Montserrat, sans-serif; (Please Enter the fonts without single quotes)
- Set the Font size, line height, and letter spacing as you need.
Social Media Icons
Here you can fill in the URLs to your various social network profiles supported by the theme. These icons will appear in the header. You can leave the icons area blank if you don’t want the icon to be visible on the frontend and also choose the color styling of the social icon from the customizer.
Using this tab you can upload the new logo and modify the site title and tagline and insert the site favicon of you Website.
Writee includes three custom widgets, along with other WordPress widgets.
We recommend the below Plugins. Which you can install to get additional features for your blog
- Regenerate Thumbnails: If you have installed Writee on an existing blog. This plugin will help you to regenerate all the images as per Writee.
- Contact Form 7: Contact form plugin. Simple but flexible.
- WP Super Cache: A very fast caching engine for WordPress that produces static HTML files.
- Woocommerce: WooCommerce is a free eCommerce plugin that allows you to sell anything, beautifully. Writee is woocommerce compatible.